Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BlaQ Jesuz

I had a dream last night, Black Jesus came to visit me. His face was as dark as the the dimmest night, but yet brighter then the sun. His hair was matted together and long, it resemembled and lion, a black lion of the shadows. His body was riddled with tattoos from his past lives. his voice could strike fear into the toughest of souls. His eyes were windows to his past. He told me "do not worship me, instead follow the path I constructed with me bare hands. (His hands looked broken from centuries of hard work.)
The only being you should bow down to, is your creator; God. God has many names Isvara, Rama, Krishna, Jehovah, Allah. I know there are many religion's, our creator made all of them, to separate the true believers from the frauds. Do not follow the bible because it if full of lies from false prophets that want you to believe their deceit. They wan't you to follow a path of destruction, by not utilizing your own mind. You know the difference between right and wrong, you are born with a conscience, use it. And then you will surely see the heavens." After his
statement he was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment